PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.
1. All words must be contained in a standardized, English language dictionary (NO "urban" dictionaries or Wikipedia), that is freely accessible online (no access fee required). Google is NOT a dictionary.
2. If alternate spellings from non-English languages appear in the dictionary for a particular word, only the English spelling should be used.
3. All words must contain the same number of letters as specified in the title of this game.
4. Each word must change no more than one letter (or one instance of the same duplicated letter) from the previous word. Letters may also be scrambled without changing any letters.
5. No proper nouns unless we're REALLY stuck, and even then the word should appear in a dictionary.
6. No hyphenations, abbreviations, contractions, prefixes, or suffixes.
7. Try not to repeat words (at least not within the last 10 words or so).
8. Words may be challenged if the challenger can not find the word in a dictionary.