1. All words must be contained in a standardized, English language dictionary (NO "urban" dictionaries or Wikipedia), that is freely accessible online (no access fee required). Google is NOT a dictionary.
2. If alternate spellings from non-English languages appear in the dictionary for a particular word, only the English spelling should be used.
3. All words must contain the same number of letters as specified in the title of this game thread.
4. Each word must change no more than one letter (or one instance of the same duplicated letter) from the previous word, but letters may be scrambled. Letters may also be scrambled without changing any letters.
5. No proper nouns unless we're REALLY stuck, and even then the word should appear in a dictionary.
6. No hyphenations, abbreviations, contractions, prefixes, or suffixes.
7. Try not to repeat words (at least not within the last 10 words or so).
8. Words may be challenged if the challenger can not find the word in a dictionary.
Hi, not trying to step on toes, I was curious too, which I did find the word entres http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/entres The English Verb there are other languages there too, also at the top of that site has: See also: entrés
This is with the English Verb says:
1.third-person singular simple present indicative form of entre