Photo by Melody
We want to hear from you! Please take this short, anonymous survey to help us improve the DG home page.

Tomatoes & Peppers: Gary Millwood; A Celebration of Life

Communities > Forums > Tomatoes & Peppers
Forum: Tomatoes & PeppersReplies: 2, Views: 70
Add to Bookmarks
Salem, NY
(Zone 4b)

September 27, 2013
2:11 PM

Post #9671742

Remy posted the following at Tville, and as you can see asked folks to pass it around. She mentioned DG and I offered to post it here.

Gary's son asked me to pass this along to people:

Celebration of Life - A Tribute to GARY MILLWOOD

A celebration to honor the life of Gary Millwood will be held Noon, Saturday October 5th, 2013 at Hounz Lane Park picnic pavilion.

Directions can be found here:

In July of 2012, Dad wrote- "I don't like Funerals and never did and don't want one. I do hope that there can be a gathering for a Celebration of Life with some Good Eats and entertainment."

We'll have burgers and condiments and suggest those attending bring a side dish of your choice (heirloom tomatoes always welcome) and whatever you choose to drink. Following lunch, we welcome everyone to share stories.

Although I am posting here, it would be appreciated if some of you might post this in other forums he frequented, like Dave's Garden.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend to so that we can plan for food. We hope to see you there.

The Millwood Family

Everson, WA
(Zone 8a)

September 30, 2013
8:36 PM

Post #9674659

Carolyn I came to post this but you beat me to it. Gary was a good guy I wish I could have met him in person. Ernie
Deep East Texas, TX
(Zone 8a)

October 3, 2013
4:25 AM

Post #9676615

My sympathies to his family for the loss of their loved one.

I have also added this to the memory garden link for Gary Millwood.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Tomatoes & Peppers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Blossom End Rot tiG 35 Jun 15, 2015 12:18 PM
TOMATOES ARE SPLITTING oblambert 31 Sep 11, 2012 7:13 PM
Name This Sweet, Sweet Pepper Tplant 117 Apr 3, 2008 12:24 AM
pepper plants started HERBIE43 7 Oct 11, 2007 12:56 PM
Principe Borghese/Juliet in containers? shane478 7 Feb 19, 2009 4:20 AM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America