Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier Beetle: Awesome Article!

Communities > Forums > Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier Beetle
bookmark
Forum: Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier BeetleReplies: 1, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

themikesmom

themikesmom
Concord, NC

September 28, 2013
6:19 AM

Post #9672214

I had always wondered what these were called. kool to know that most are peaceful insect thats larvae even help get rid of those non-benefecial pest insects as any bug thay gets rid of earwigs and grubs is my kinda bug! neat to know they like golden rod; ill have to remember that this coming year, to see if I can find some and try to photograph one.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2013
6:21 AM

Post #9673028

Happy to help!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier Beetle Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank You!! nutsaboutnature 5 Sep 30, 2013 8:18 AM
Request! bariolio 3 Oct 6, 2013 5:57 AM
bug files appcraft 1 Oct 4, 2013 7:38 AM
Great article, great information! mensamom 1 Oct 7, 2013 7:14 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America