Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier Beetle: Awesome Article!

Communities > Forums > Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier Beetle
bookmark
Forum: Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier BeetleReplies: 1, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

themikesmom

themikesmom
Concord, NC

September 28, 2013
6:19 AM

Post #9672214

I had always wondered what these were called. kool to know that most are peaceful insect thats larvae even help get rid of those non-benefecial pest insects as any bug thay gets rid of earwigs and grubs is my kinda bug! neat to know they like golden rod; ill have to remember that this coming year, to see if I can find some and try to photograph one.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2013
6:21 AM

Post #9673028

Happy to help!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: What's that Bug? Chauliognathus pensylvanicus: the Soldier Beetle Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank You!! nutsaboutnature 5 Sep 30, 2013 8:18 AM
Request! bariolio 3 Oct 6, 2013 5:57 AM
bug files appcraft 1 Oct 4, 2013 7:38 AM
Great article, great information! mensamom 1 Oct 7, 2013 7:14 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America