AuthorContent
harrymole
Irwin, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 2, 2013
4:20 PM

Post #9676298

Hello All,

I hand make Copper Plant Trays, like my Grandfather did it.

My Custom Trays are made from solid Copper Sheet, and are .0215" thick. The type of copper is called '16 ounce'. That means, 1 square foot (12X12) weighs 1 pound or 16 ounces. This is high quality Copper, and is mostly used for Copper gutters and Copper flashing on houses. This is not cheap Copper coated steel sheet, nor Copper foil.

I can make Copper Trays up to 22" in length with a 1" side. All Copper trays have a 1/8" folded over edge, to the inside. This adds strength, and keeps the sides straight. No sharp edges on my Copper Trays.
All 4 corners are soldered up water tight. See photos of corners and folded edge.

Mention you saw my ad on Dave's Garden and receive 10% off the cost of your Copper Tray order. Shipping and handling is not included in the 10% offer. I ship via USPS.

Thank You for looking... http://www.etsy.com/shop/CopperTraysPlus
harrymole
Irwin, PA
(Zone 6a)

October 3, 2013
12:43 PM

Post #9677038

Here are my photos...

Thumbnail by harrymole   Thumbnail by harrymole   Thumbnail by harrymole   Thumbnail by harrymole   Thumbnail by harrymole
Click an image for an enlarged view.

To post an ad to this forum, visit this page.

Other Co-ops & Plants For Sale Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
CLOSED: FREE SHIPPING OVER $35 tinyseeds 0 Mar 3, 2007 6:24 PM
CLOSED: Indoor water hose The ReelPlantWand reelplantwand 0 Mar 5, 2007 5:07 PM
CLOSED: Garden for sale, house included. sylvi74 0 Mar 5, 2007 7:41 PM
CLOSED: A Nice Variety Of Garden Benches - Cedar, Teak, Oak, Cypress & More PatioFurrniture 0 Mar 5, 2007 10:45 PM
CLOSED: Ursula's updated list of Chilean Native and Other Seeds Ursula 0 Mar 5, 2007 11:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America