Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Need to make room.

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

I need to get rid of all of my seeds that I have left. Take a look at my page. I will take trade or sase for anything on my list. I am letting all of you know before I put it on GardenWeb. First come, first get. Let me know. Mick

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 5b)

Hi Gardener_Mick,

I would be interested in the yellow yarrow. I have purple coneflower, butterfly weed and Scarlett O'Hara morning glory to trade. Or I could send a SASE.

Thanks,
Sharon

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

Would be interested in your lavender/fuschia cosmos. Check my list or I will send a SASE.

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Hello Gardener Mick,
I am interested in your purple petunias or any other purple/blue flowers you have for a sase.
Thanks,
Carol

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Hi! I just answered your other post. You are welcome to them. I have the cleome and petunia that are purple and possibly a few others that I just don't have on there. I have some blue flowers. I just found some seed heads for nicandra that is a pale blue and I have blue love in a mist and blue bachelor buttons. I might even have a pack of bachelor buttons that I accidentally mixed in some blacks (more like a deep deep purple). Let me know what you are interested in.

(Zone 7a)

I would like some of your black bachelor buttons mixed with the blue, your milkweed, and your love in a mist. See my trade list under lantana or I can do an SASE. Thanks! Oh, and maybe some of that salmon salvia?

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Hi! My seeds are all gone. Thanks for trading with me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.