Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

My turn from Canada

Woodstock, ON(Zone 6B)

I'm doing what most northerners do when we can't go outside and play in the mud anymore -- go to garden sites and pretend. I'm from Canada - snow hasn't started yet but we need our winter coats on already. You people are the friendliest bunch ever. I've been looking over the sites and realized I was supposed to do this before - sorry for my breach of etiquette folks.
I work full time (in a Bank _ Arg)so I need gardening to bring me back to earth after a hard day. I have always done the seed thing and last year was introduced to Brugmansias. Liz was kind enough to send me a couple of cuttings of new varities and introduced me to this site. I in turn have shared my cuttings with newbies as well - September 11 has sure put a damper on trading but I still plug along as best as can be expected.
My real name is really Annie and I'm glad to be here!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Annie a big welcome from Michigan! I understand cold weather-ive been in winter gear for about a month-but im a whimp when it comes to cold!!!
Im really glad you are here with us-have fun

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Hey Annie welcome from Kentucky. I am sure you already fround the Burg forum if not check it out.Have fun!

Mason, MI

Hi Annie!
Welcome from yet another Michigander!
This site is the best, isn't it?
Oscarsdotter :-)

Longview, TX

welcome Annie!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG Annie, nice to have you here!!

Hi Annie, welcome to DG!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

hey Annie, welcome from one brug lover to another!!!! good to have you here.

Welcome Annie'

Montrose, PA(Zone 5a)

Welcome Annie! I know you'll love it here! Pennsylvania is nice and cold today! Suzanne

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Welcome Annie! You will have a hard time feeling like an orphan here with the DG family! Consider yourself adopted!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Good to see you here Annie - everyone is so nice and helpful

Welcome,welcome,welcome. Good to have you here at Dave's Garden,Annie. I know that you will enjoy yourself here.
CoCo from Texas

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Hey Annie I found you over here too...so again welcome..we are not too far apart..do you know where Newcastle is?

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Belated welcome, from another Texan. I am in awe of people who garden in your climate. But our heat would probably intimidate you, so there you go. See you around the garden.

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

welcome!,orphanAnnie, You won't ever feel abandoned here. we will give you ((hugs)),*****'s,prayers,and support you any way we can.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi annie, welcome here Dg and have enjoy yourself those dg friends are warm and loving friends!

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Annie from your Michigan neighbor; we'er only 4 hours apart.
You'll love it here at DG.

dobie, ON(Zone 3a)

Welcome Annie, from Northern Ontario, Its a great place to belong and a fun place to visit and make new friends. Hope you enjoy Daves' as much as I have.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Annie - a big warm welcome from beautiful Virginia!!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

And from the dry, cold and snowy side of Oregon, hello and welcome. We have a bunch of snow already for the past 2 or 3 weeks and I don't expect to see the ground until about April, so I am in "gardener's pretending mode".

Crossville, TN

Hi Annie, Sorry I haven't welcomed you before now...but I know you'll love it here...best group in the world! Jo from AZ

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.