-
AuthorContent
green04735
Bridgewater, ME

April 30, 2014
4:37 PM

Post #9826475

Cochin babies first pic,silkies and showgirl babies born last Sat,

Thumbnail by green04735   Thumbnail by green04735   Thumbnail by green04735   Thumbnail by green04735   Thumbnail by green04735
Click an image for an enlarged view.

porkpal
Richmond, TX

April 30, 2014
8:31 PM

Post #9826677

That baby in the third picture certainly looks as if he has a high opinion of himself!
terri_emory
Alba, TX
(Zone 8a)

June 6, 2014
8:50 AM

Post #9860750

I love the coloring on those chicks, thank you for posting the photos. I received some Jersey Giants and they are just about ready to head out to the coop. They have similar coloring. Can't wait to see them grow up.

And, off topic and a big surprise to me, my missing camera re-appeared! The memory card is missing, but I came home from work two Fridays ago and there is was sitting in one of the bookcases! I had mentioned to the owner of the maid service I use and to the owner of the window company (both had worked out at my house during the time that I thought I had lost the camera) that I wish I could find my camera. And two weeks later the camera re-surfaces without the memory card. Hmmm! But I'm glad it is back because I can post photos again. My new camera is kind of complicated and I've been very remiss in posting photos to Dave's lately. So I should be able to post some photos of my new chicks! Woohoo!
Light_for_Jesus

(Zone 6b)

June 8, 2014
10:19 PM

Post #9863054

Wow, that is quite a story about the camera. That is exactly why I don't want to ask anyone for help with my house, though I need it badly.
terri_emory
Alba, TX
(Zone 8a)

June 10, 2014
11:13 AM

Post #9864495

It all turned out fine in the end. I always make sure that I use companies that bond their employees. That makes all the difference. I have rehabbed and remodeled two different houses now. This is the first time I've ever had any sort of problem in over 13 years of having workers in and out of my house.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Poultry and Livestock Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Raising Keets (baby guineas) TamaraFaye 39 Apr 29, 2012 1:19 PM
Guineas moved into new home TamaraFaye 91 Jun 7, 2008 9:31 PM
What should I do for my sick hen? Tammy 51 Dec 16, 2007 8:55 PM
Sheep losing wool KathyJo 16 May 7, 2008 11:37 PM
Anyone raise rabbits ? PeggieK 41 Jul 10, 2008 12:07 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America