Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Seed Trading: Need Quick Trade for Ornamental Grass Seeds

Communities > Forums > Seed Trading
bookmark
Forum: Seed TradingReplies: 4, Views: 72
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Mainiac
Poland, ME

December 6, 2000
9:57 PM

Post #269

A friend overseas wants some ornamental grass seeds and I would like to send them with a Christmas card. I have seeds to trade.. Check out my list
scubydoo3
Green Bay, WI
(Zone 4a)

December 7, 2000
2:39 AM

Post #45781

I can get all you want but I don't know what this stuff is, it grows wild here, I think the village planted it. It looks nice, I couls send you a pic tomarrow. I am interested in your Siberian Iris.

Thanks

Steve
dragonlips
Platteville, WI
(Zone 4B)

December 7, 2000
2:28 PM

Post #45792

I do have a few types of grass seeds - such as Great Quaking,Japanese Klein Fountain and cyprus hedge. I might have one or two more but wouldn't you know it I am getting anerror message when I try to open my list. So I'll reboot and if you would like to trade please contact me.

dragonlips
Platteville, WI
(Zone 4B)

December 7, 2000
2:29 PM

Post #45793

I do have a few types of grass seeds - such as Great Quaking,Japanese Klein Fountain and cyprus hedge. I might have one or two more but wouldn't you know it I am getting anerror message when I try to open my list. So I'll reboot and if you would like to trade please contact me.

dragonlips
Platteville, WI
(Zone 4B)

December 7, 2000
2:52 PM

Post #45794

Ok, that's better- here are the (4) types of grasses I have.
You may also contact me at amos@mhtc.net if you like.

Cypress Sedge Grass
Japanese Kliene Fountain Grass
Great Quaking Grass
Karl Forester Grass

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Seed Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My seeds Holly 7 Dec 7, 2010 4:21 AM
wanted orange coneflower SEEDLADY 22 Aug 31, 2007 5:28 AM
Have: Primula Elatior, Mesembryanthemum, Cuphea Ignea babalu 9 May 3, 2010 10:57 AM
looking for mimosa tree seeds (pods) jishro 53 Jan 20, 2011 5:03 PM
Another source for SASE seeds Terry 32 Jun 7, 2011 8:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America