Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

2014 Flowers

Palmdale, CA(Zone 8a)

I'm making this topic to continue the flower sharing that was posted on another topic a while ago. Feel free to share your garden successes, and show us pictures of your garden and flowers! I hope this topic becomes as successful as the 2013 flowers topic I posted in a couple months ago. Below is a cactus I planter I grew outside, and brought inside to enjoy the flower. The flower is almost as big as the plant itself, which is a good 2.5-3 inches in diameter.

This message was edited Jun 15, 2014 7:31 AM

Thumbnail by Bloomfly22
Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

How beautiful that an amazing cactus.My flowers really bloomed this year I think the heavy snow we had was good for the roses.

Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf Thumbnail by cytf
Killeen, United States

Great collection. I was looking to plant a range of flowers in my new home. I like like how your fowers bloomed.

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you Richard Parker28

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Here are some of mine for this year - I love daylilies! I just bought another one off Ebay lol

The cactus I have belonged to my MIL :)

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me
(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

And some more!

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me
Palmdale, CA(Zone 8a)

They look wonderful! Daylilies are a favorite of mine as well, but I haven't bought any since I redid my front yard and lost my Stella D'Oro daylilies.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.