garzania

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Have anyone ever planted these flowers , they are such beautiful annuals. I saw them at the garden store and I decided to try them ,they are easy to take care of , not fussy with soil type or heat or moisture. I put them in hanging baskets.

Thumbnail by cytf
Ayrshire Scotland, United Kingdom

Great Idea, I have never put them in hanging Baskets But see them a lot in pot's and containers, some people use them front of Borders as like you have found, they are easy to grow, colourful and don't ask for much care / attention.
Enjoy you lovely plants and have a wonderful summer too.
Kind Regards.
WeeNel.

Natick, MA

I discovered these gorgeous annuals this year and HAD to buy some (I don't buy that many annuals, I'm a perennial girl!) :O) They really are GORGEOUS and I enjoy every blossom. They open up only in sunlight, have you noticed!?

Oh yes valal, I had so many beautiful blooms yesterday after the rain stopped .I have mine in hanging baskets outside my front window, and I am hoping to collect seeds for next year.Lets enjoy them.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I love them and must try them in a hanging basket. Very pretty.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener, the picture you posted is that Gailliarda flowers?because I have those too.

Thumbnail by cytf
Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Yes, you are right. Wrong photo. Oops. Yours are very pretty.

I had gazanias in hanging baskets but I never did get them up.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Hi Cville-Gardener, your white Garznia are beautiful , I did not get the white in my combination. hurry up and put up those baskets. Lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.