Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Gardening Questions: why is my post not showing up?

Communities > Forums > Beginner Gardening Questions
bookmark
Forum: Beginner Gardening QuestionsReplies: 2, Views: 44
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Lyndsay3228

Lyndsay3228
Osgoode
Canada

July 15, 2014
12:20 PM

Post #9894385

I created a post with pictures in relation to my questions. Posts I had done previous in other forums had posted. Why is this happening?
Foofsmom
Kendall, WA
(Zone 8a)

July 16, 2014
3:20 PM

Post #9895379

well I have no answer but I see this post. I'm a newbie .
WeeNel
Ayrshire Scotland
United Kingdom

July 21, 2014
4:47 PM

Post #9899643

This post is as clear as daylight, did you create the post here on this topic "Beginners Gardening"
I would not be able to advise you as I'm NOT a computer master myself so cant help,

Can you give more info as your a bit vague as to what the topic was or the pics.
Now you know this one has appeared no problems, try again and let us know the questions you need help with.

The only reason I know any post would be tossed off the site is IF there was bad language used, or s rude remarks that could cause upset to others, taboo subjects are Religion, Racist remarks or unkind remarks made towards other members, I'M NOT saying that is the case regarding your problem, but there is someone in the Admi always available to help answer your queery with regards NO SHOW of your question.
At the bottom of the page there is " Contact Us" follow the rouit there and the Admin will get back to you ASAP.
Hope this helps you out.
Kindest Regards.
WeeNel.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Gardening Questions Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cyclanthus bipartitus 'Gigant' bepah 3 Jun 11, 2010 9:05 AM
Welcome to the Beginner Gardening Questions forum! dave 53 Jun 18, 2013 4:28 PM
canna rhizomes help Allison_FL 20 Jan 16, 2013 6:55 PM
Where to locate my garden - light issues Martell 18 Apr 19, 2010 2:17 PM
Baby Oak Tree Seedtosser1 13 Jun 4, 2009 5:13 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America