Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Plant Identification: SOLVED: What is this ground cover?

Communities > Forums > Plant Identification
bookmark
Forum: Plant IdentificationReplies: 3, Views: 111
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 15, 2001
7:14 PM

Post #18009

I am still not sure what this is? It just all of a sudden appeared in my bed and it is sure nuff covering the whole ground! It pulls up real easy like but I wasn't sure "if" it was just a pesty weed or it there would be a chance that it would have a bloom on it some day? Anyone know??

Thumbnail by MOLLYBEE
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Baa

November 15, 2001
10:15 PM

Post #163221

The black copyright thing is right over the top of the foremost leaf so its hard to see. Would a description be possible :)
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 16, 2001
12:15 AM

Post #163278

hmmm don't know why it didn't enlarge like it should have. but this seems to be a running ground cover. the leaves are somewhat jagged and it has very shallow roots. hmmm how else can I explain it??...It really don't have a major plant that it stems from, just appears to be lots of differnt plants, that all run together...but not together if you know what I mean I know this isn't a good description at all but it's the best I can do until I can come up with another pic. O I know the leaves look kinda like miniture hollyhock leaves but yet they are pointed on the edges. seems as though I have talked myself in a complete circle here LOL Can you make heads or tails out of this it would help me out alot!
TIA
Mollybee
Baa

November 16, 2001
9:06 PM

Post #163671

Sorry Molly I don't even know where to begin a search! Perhaps someone has this in their garden.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Plant Identification Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
SOLVED: Help with identification of this shrub dave 86 Nov 11, 2013 6:20 PM
SOLVED: Can Anyone Help Gayl 9 Jun 23, 2014 4:57 AM
SOLVED: help identify herb seeds????? dignbloom 6 Nov 4, 2010 8:08 PM
SOLVED: Mystery perennial dave 21 Oct 14, 2014 11:43 AM
SOLVED: Name my aloe??? tom1953 21 Jul 15, 2012 1:32 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America