Photo by Melody

Plant Identification: SOLVED: What is this ground cover?

Communities > Forums > Plant Identification
bookmark
Forum: Plant IdentificationReplies: 3, Views: 111
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 15, 2001
7:14 PM

Post #18009

I am still not sure what this is? It just all of a sudden appeared in my bed and it is sure nuff covering the whole ground! It pulls up real easy like but I wasn't sure "if" it was just a pesty weed or it there would be a chance that it would have a bloom on it some day? Anyone know??

Thumbnail by MOLLYBEE
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Baa

November 15, 2001
10:15 PM

Post #163221

The black copyright thing is right over the top of the foremost leaf so its hard to see. Would a description be possible :)
MOLLYBEE
Villa Rica, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 16, 2001
12:15 AM

Post #163278

hmmm don't know why it didn't enlarge like it should have. but this seems to be a running ground cover. the leaves are somewhat jagged and it has very shallow roots. hmmm how else can I explain it??...It really don't have a major plant that it stems from, just appears to be lots of differnt plants, that all run together...but not together if you know what I mean I know this isn't a good description at all but it's the best I can do until I can come up with another pic. O I know the leaves look kinda like miniture hollyhock leaves but yet they are pointed on the edges. seems as though I have talked myself in a complete circle here LOL Can you make heads or tails out of this it would help me out alot!
TIA
Mollybee
Baa

November 16, 2001
9:06 PM

Post #163671

Sorry Molly I don't even know where to begin a search! Perhaps someone has this in their garden.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Plant Identification Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
SOLVED: Help with identification of this shrub dave 86 Nov 11, 2013 6:20 PM
SOLVED: Can Anyone Help Gayl 9 Jun 23, 2014 4:57 AM
SOLVED: help identify herb seeds????? dignbloom 6 Nov 4, 2010 8:08 PM
SOLVED: Mystery perennial dave 22 Nov 3, 2014 6:02 AM
SOLVED: Name my aloe??? tom1953 21 Jul 15, 2012 1:32 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America