Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I don't see a photo box. I tried previewing and it's not showing.

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

it was here yesterday. lol. i was waiting for our long awaited rain to stop so i can take a picture and post here. darn.

oopsie. It's fixed now.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

whew!!! thought I was going nuts:)

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

me too lol

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I thought I definitely needed to send tiG and farmgirl some of my "secret blend" extra-strength coffee, because every time I looked, I could see where I could post a photo, giggle....

Glad it's fixed :)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

hmmm.....extra strength coffee. I still can't see the box ;)

Well, the box is definitely there now. Go back to the thread list and click "Reload" on your browser.

(Dave quaffs the rest of his coffee and gets up for a refill)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

(psst Dave, I was joking, hoping to get some special brew:)

Ha! I'm fixing up a box with a cup of coffee for tiG right now. Of course, I'll need to put special instructions on it so the USPS doesn't spill it before it arrives. Do you think it'll be still be hot when it gets there????

Better yet, you just come on up and visit with me - I'll make you coffee all day long :)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I like that even better:) Now, do y'all promise not to talk bad about me if I post pictures of my poor pitiful yard?????

Midland, PA

tiG - Your's cannot be as bad as mine. Post away - I need ideas!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

well, I have made the picture, still working on courage.

Midland, PA

You don't need courage among friends. That's why we're here to help!

Midland, PA

Darn fingers - hit send twice -- sorry!

This message was edited Friday, Nov 16th 11:35 AM

Ditto. C'mon - don't be shy...I've got photos of my front yard; as soon as they're developed and I have them online, I'll be posting away. Shoot, my neighbors have to live with it day in/day out; I figure ya'll can at least close the thread if you find the images too unbearable, LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images