Have a nice month.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

66 degrees this morning , heavy dew

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 87F.

Pineapple flower starting to form

Thumbnail by Kelli
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

87 currently with a high of 90. Hot outside and inside at work also.

They are calling for a high of 84F. It was cloudy earlier but is burning off.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

86 at noon with an index of 88 , high today was only suppose to be 88 ..
it is hot

Made 93 ,,, Whew We !!! Pass the ice water , Pleeeeese !!! lol ?

This message was edited Sep 2, 2015 7:15 PM

88 now so I figure 90 for high. It was cloudy this morning otherwise I'm sure we would have gotten hotter.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi ya pepper !!! and ; That is plenty hot enough Kiddo , especially for September !

Anything over 85 is too hot for me this time of the year. I'm ready for cooler temps and the changing colors. lol

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We got 1.1" rain last night. Today was hot & muggy.
Still 75.

Weather Underground is acting possessed so I can't get the forecast but I'm guessing it will be in the low to mid 80s like the past couple days. The day is starting out similar. It is cloudy but that will burn off.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

83 now 87 the expected sunny , hot , humid ,

91 for high but not as humid.

They are calling for a high of 82F. Last night they were calling for it to get down to 55F overnight, which would have been nice, but it was more like 64F, which still isn't bad. It is cloudy this morning, otherwise the temperature would probably get to around 90F.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Hot & humid here for couple days. More of same tomorrow & Sunday.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

89 going for 90 the forecast , heat index here is currently 97 , one BIG HOT and HUMID here !!!

oh , it's Sunny too !!!

93 and humid today. Didn't enjoy it at all. Miserable even this morning. Only a few more days until the break!!

It was a glorious 56F at 6:45 this morning. They are calling for a high of 85F, than it's back into the 90s.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rain all morning at market. Sucks!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hot and Humid today and now , an hour of rain did not help with the Humidity ,
90's for tomorrow ,

Currently 88, humid and no breeze.

It was 58F around 7:30AM. They are calling for a high of 93F but at least there won't be a heat index.

93 for high, 91 currently. Very humid still but we have storms coming in early tomorrow then again tomorrow night supposedly.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

84 feels like 86 High was 92 (my feels like ) ???)
90's for tomorrow

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Nothing new to report here. Same old same old. Our camping trip was nice, not a day over 84 and all the rain they said that was gonna come stayed away, mornings were 72.

Out on the lake yesterday on pontoon and last hour and right before dusk we were rained on, but no lightning.

74/88/74 and showers later on.

They are calling for a high of 95F. Rumour has it that some people actually like that for their holiday gatherings. Some people need their heads examined. ;-)

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Very toasty here in NW Pa. with temps pushing 90 the past week. Just 2 more days and the big cool-down starts with more fall-like temps.

Photo:
The Blue Beauty tomatoes are the stars of my garden again this year!

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Nice Tomatoes (Early)

Tied the record of 92 today here , tied the record of 92 for the most recent 7 days in a row ,
90 again tomorrow ,

79 for high today. Had rain and storms off and on throughout the day which got my truck clean until I came home. lol

They are calling for a high of 101F, Ugh.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

73 now , 77 for a high , cloudy rainy , light rain , hazy type day ,
ends 8 days in a row of 90 degree weather

Good year for Solar ovens , etc .

80 currently and humid. Temps have been going down but the humidity has been going up. I want it back down. lol

They are calling for a high of 98F. It is cloudy out right now so maybe it won't reach quite that high. It is 93F right now.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

81 our high today , sunny , hot day , feels okay ,if you do

84 currently. Had some storms roll thru this morning and now have more storms coming in ahead of the cold front.

I would love a cold front. I don't think we have them in the summer. It's still summer.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Pepper's cold front must be going to make it down here according to weather people. We've been getting up to 94-ish past couple days, little rain. but come Sunday only up to low mid 80's and they say we may dip to 70 Sunday night....how exciting. ☺☺☺

I'm sure it won't last long.

They are calling for a high of 98F. It is humid and icky this morning. It didn't cool down very well overnight. It was around 76F at 7:30AM.

At this point there is a 50% chance of rain on Monday, though those things tend to dwindle as the time gets closer.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

67/51 61 degrees and steady rain currently ,

66 currently. Should be high 40s in the morning.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.