Calling all writers, especially those who wax poetic! If you have a way with words, here's your chance to put pen to paper and try your hand at writing an award-winning piece for us. Find all the details on our contest page.

Best place to buy planting tubs for water lillies and lotuses

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Or even pond lining material

Ocoee (W. Orlando), FL(Zone 9b)

I use the black tubbies from the pond department at Lowes. They're only $11 and are thick black plastic/rubber.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Feed and seeds usually have big selections of watering troughs. Check rural stores and Tractor Supply. They have a web site so if you see something there you might be able to comparison shop it locally.

I won't be ashamed to admit ( well sort of!) that I have used the oil change black tubbies from the dollar store....as well as the black trash cans (small bathroom type) from the dollar store, too! :)

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks will do some checking this weekend

Lowes has a larger black tubbie in their pond department for $11. I use them for everything from water lily starts to fish fry raising. So affordable.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

MacCourt 9-Gallon Black High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner,they have these listed for $9,95,little larger than I need ,more like 3 to 5 gallon size,thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.