Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

By 1993, I pretty well had veggie and annual herb growing, from seed, pretty well mastered. By 1995, I was growing perennials, shrubs, trees and grasses from seed. Soon after that I discovered I loved to remove patches of grass, and run around like a maniac with my tiller. A monster was born. I also found out I was pretty good at painting, laying tile, roofing, hanging and finishing drywall, etc. LMBO Anyways,things sure changed here the last few years. This is my house the spring of 2001.

Thumbnail by Badseed
Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

wow, can't wait to see it in a few more years. i'm just learning what life with a tiller is like. it is a whole lot of fun.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Michele it sure looks bare compared to what it looked like in the summer when everything was grown. You have beautiful gardens even if I did see them in the rain.lol I haven't seen anything you couldn't do you never cease to amaze me with all you do. My DH has decided the tiller was the worst thing ever invented. lol Because if I want a flower bed out comes the tiller. I figure if I keep going we won't have any mowing to do. lol

Longview, TX

great job....looks wonderful!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

How did I miss this???? It's lovely!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images