Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Plant Trading: Trades for spring

Communities > Forums > Plant Trading
bookmark
Forum: Plant TradingReplies: 4, Views: 290
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
daylilly99
northern, VA
(Zone 6b)

March 13, 2001
12:24 PM

Post #2302

I'm looking to trade plants a little later this spring - multiple trades preferred. Please look at my Exchange Page: http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/daylilly99

I have a long list of all plants I grow if you think we have great trading potential based on my wish list and what you do see offered.

Thanks.
phloxy_lady
West Portsmouth, OH
(Zone 6a)

March 13, 2001
6:40 PM

Post #57988

I'm up for a trade, anytime!

http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/phloxy_lady
vinfarie
Athens, AL
(Zone 7a)

April 29, 2001
5:09 PM

Post #71706

Your list made me tired! WOW! I would love to have any of your lilies except for orange. I do have the varigated iris that you would like but any other plants I have would be the light purple iris and I have hundreds of them. If you are interested in seeds of very unusal flowers, trees and shrubs I have a lot of those. Please contact me if you would like to trade. vinfarie@aol.com
Debby
Milo, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 29, 2001
8:07 PM

Post #71730

Daylily99: Would love to trade for your campunula takesimana and nandina domestica. I have to offer, Loosestrife"Alexander" Varigated leaves, [lysimachia punctata], have varigated pink obedient plant, both of these are not aggressive like the plain green leaved ones. Also have cypress spurge-euphorbia cyparissius'Fens Ruby', red bee balm, comfrey, ornamental oregano[oreganum herranhausen, ribbon grass, anise hyssop, sweet cicely, alceillea'The Pearl'.
weebus
Olympia, WA
(Zone 8b)

May 1, 2001
1:05 AM

Post #71931

Would it bee possible for you guys to have your trade lists over here at Dave's also? I'd bee glad to trade with you...

Weebus

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America