-
AuthorContent
kimdc
Plato, MO
(Zone 5a)

December 18, 2000
5:08 PM

Post #320

PLEASE ANY ALL FOLKS I OWE SEEDS/SASEs TO...Please remind me! I am so sorry.Seems this just ISN't my year!WRECKED my,the deer's not doing so well either!Septic system on this old house has go heywire!!Snow then ice,then snow,then ice!i can't get the gargage open to get to grannys' lilys!

And anyone else notice the 'snailmail'is going to extremes to hold true to thier name?Gabriella sent me seeds WEEKS ago,I JUST recieved them?

Enough whinning...I found a couple nice sites to share...www.blossomfarm.com www.caprilands.com www.crimson-sage.com/ (site is packed) www.orst.edu/food-resources/herb.html www.chatlink.com/~herbseed www.shadow.net/~heruka ( I LOVE THIS ONE ).

Okay..so everybody,all at once now..."your forgiven".Cool,now send me the notes so I can get caught up.You guys are the best!

LOL& keep warm,
KimC kd12togo@hotmail.com
momcat
northeast, IL
(Zone 5a)

December 19, 2000
11:56 PM

Post #45975

Hi Kim,
I'm guilty! I just put an SASE to you over the weekend for Phlox seeds, and I don't remember putting a note in the envelope reminding you what it is for.
Please forgive.
Debbie

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Seed Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My seeds Holly 7 Dec 7, 2010 4:21 AM
wanted orange coneflower SEEDLADY 22 Aug 31, 2007 5:28 AM
Have: Primula Elatior, Mesembryanthemum, Cuphea Ignea babalu 9 May 3, 2010 10:57 AM
looking for mimosa tree seeds (pods) jishro 53 Jan 20, 2011 5:03 PM
Another source for SASE seeds Terry 32 Jun 7, 2011 8:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America