December 28th Healthy Living

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Good morning all. I hope everyone is doing well I stuck to my calories yesterday and am starting to feel much better. I was feeling so slugish from all the food at the holidays.

I hope there was not a misunderstanding yesterday. I don't need to be the one to start the thread each day. I just want to post a devotional for support each day. Just so everyone is clear this would be a Christian devotional with a scripture reference. The reason I asked if that is all right with everyone, is I don't want to keep anyone away. So far I have heard no negitive replys to this so if this remains the same I will start posting them on this thread the 1st of Jan.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Sukytawdry wrote this yesterday.
Can I join in? I'm on maintenance now but would still like to check in every day to give and get support. I lost 32 lbs last year on a program called Trevose Behavior Modification Program (TBMP). It's a slow and steady
approach based on calorie counting and group support.

I did not mean to ignore your post yesterday, You are more than welcome to join in. We will all be at a maintenance level some day. I for one would like to here from you on how you maintian.

By the way, I did not get any replys on the water drinking. I have always been told this is very important. Are any of you trying to drink lots of water. It really does help.

This message was edited Friday, Dec 28th 11:45 AM

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Good morning, Since I am on the west coast, it doesnt make sense for me to start the thread...besides, I may not be able to get on till later in the day. So, I would just rather someone would step up to the plate (GH) and take on this responsibility.

Still feeling really sick, yesterday I didnt eat much of anything, the only good thing about being so sick is that I am loosing weight on it. I am going to the doctor this morning for this cold/cough.....

As GH says, **water is very important***

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Sorry to here your feeling bad still pebble. I don't mind starting the thread I was just saying that anyone can feel free to start it if they wish. I hope you are feeling better.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Thanks GH, :)

Plymouth, MI(Zone 6a)

Today has been a good day......This morn I went through the kitchen and threw out all Christmas goodies including ice cream! No one wanted to take that when I sent home left overs. I was out and about all day and that is alot easier for me than being home. DH is going to do this with me. I think Wednesday would be a good day to weigh in, why dont we go with it if all agree????? Well I guess I'll go run up and down the stairs a few times. LOL Nite, Meems

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Good for you Meems on throwing all of that out. ;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images