Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Hi Fkeonitz'

Welcome to Dave's Garden from the Sunflower State' See ya 'round the garden' Sis'

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

HI Frannie, welcome welcome. If you think you can't sign off now, just wait, it gets worse not better!!!! So good to have you with us.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

welcome fkeonitz !!!! you will enjoy this garden away from your garden. Hope to see you around.

Mason, MI

Welcome from Michigan!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Welome to DG!!!!!!!! Glad you dropped in!!!!!
sue

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Welcome! You will love it here. I'm here several times a day. It's one big happy family.

Welcome from North Dakota,
Joan

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

And a big sunny welcome from Virginia!!

Montrose, PA(Zone 5a)

Welcome to DG I'm sure you'll love it like the rest of us!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi from central Texas, and you must tell us how you chose that name!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

A big KY howdy!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG fkeonitz !!!!
sue

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

Aimee, I chose my name because it is my user ID for my email and I use it on everything (derived from Fran*** K********). If I were not consistent using one user ID for everything - I know that I would get mixed up and not remember what user ID to use with what. That's what happens when you have two grandchildren that you look after - especially a 2 year old boy. Anyway, if I had to do it over, I would use Frannie. I realize how now how hard it type for others. Thanks for the welcome.

This message was edited Thursday, Dec 12th 2:03 PM

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey! welcome, another Texan! From around my old stomppin' grounds,(all around Houston.)You will love it here.

Crossville, TN

Welcome to DG, Frannie...I like that better,,,and easier to type. Now...you just come on over to the General Discussion forum and sign up for the big DG Round-up taking place in June!! (this has been a public service announcment) LOL Jo from AZ...who left her heart in WV and VA!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.