Please welcome KarenM'

I hope she comes over here soon and enjoys all our friendly welcomes' Sis'

Fairfax, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi all you fellow addicts!

I came here trying to locate Spiderwort "Blue and Gold" for cheaper than the ridiculous $7-8 a plant it goes for from online nurseries.

I'm dealing with 10 cubic yards of new, virgin, good soil I put into hillocks and mounds in my huge back yard to deal with the rose addiction I got into last summer. Now, I'm all into how to underplant the roses, and fill in the whole part-shade area.

This site is amazing. Thanks for the welcome!

Karen

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG KarenM, I can see you found your way around alittle!!! Glad you jumped right in!!!!! Have fun!!!
sue

Mason, MI

Hi KarenM,
You'll love this site...
it's the best! :-)

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Welcome Karen! You will love it here. I promise. This is the most caring and wonderful group of people I've ever met.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to DG Karen...Glad to meet you...Lets go play in the dirt....((((((soon)))))!!! Another Michigander!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Karen, I have posted on your other threads, but this is my formal howdy from Central Texas. Glad you're here.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Karen from a very warm 85 degrees in beautiful Virginia!!

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome to you from the deep south. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Crossville, TN

Welccoome from Arizona...glad to see we're getting some one closer to home for me! Jo

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

10 yards of naked dirt, that is not going to take long to fill up with this bunch. Welcome from WI, where spring comes late and stays for a week.

Crossville, TN

Marcia, Sounds like us in Arizona...maybe a week of SPRING...then it springs right in to HOT...("but it's a DRY heat"...AZ motto! LOL) Jo

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome from Ky.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Hi Karen, we are close neighbors...at least in the same state. There are very few of us here in CA., but thats ok, as you will find that you'll make great new garden friends here on DG.

Donna

(Zone 5a)

KarenM your always welcome here, and good luck on finding the Spiderwort Blue.

This message was edited Thursday, Feb 21st 1:32 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.