How about if I kinda wait and see what the weather is going to do, and if they say we are going to have several days of "warm" weather then I can send it then. Because I think since we live so close to each other, that it would be fine getting there to you. I will let you know when I am sending them so you can send postage. I think it will probably be warmed up again next week, don't you??