Eldest DD's college quilt

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

We ended up calling it the Milky Way, which her friends from all those big cities thought quite funny.

Thumbnail by Kathleen
Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

wow, that's cool. I really wish I knew how to quilt. I know how to do just about everything but quilting :o(

Someday I'll live close to someone who will be willing to teach me!!! :o)

Mason, MI

Beautiful! :-)

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

Wow! That is beautiful! (so is the other one). I am trying my 1st quilt, still cutting all the pieces though. I am going to try and do it all by hand, I have a problem with sewing crooked on my machine! I hope mine turns out a fraction as good as yours! Julie

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Thanks for all the kind words. Both of these are machine stitched and hand tied. I had to put them together in a very short time - this one in about 2 weeks because DD kept changing her mind about what she wanted and I finally just did it!For the other, I had about a month. Tying really speeds the proccess up, but I do love the look of quilting - just wish I was better at it. Learning to do machine quilting now - the hard way, teaching myself...

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

beautiful work. thanks for sharing.

i recently started taking a class at the local senior center and i'm not a senior (yet). :)
debi z

(Zone 5a)

very nice quilt, they are a lot of fun to make.
Now can you please tell me how to post a picture here instead of a hyperlink?

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Wind, just like on the photo forum.

(Zone 5a)

I don't get the message JPG image or the browse at the bottom of my page, I just have the old page before it was changed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images