Aimee's Valentine card graphic

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

This is the graphic that I made to put on Aimee's valentine card for her DG. She suggested I'd share it with you all :o)

Thumbnail by flowox
Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

I'm sure her GD will love it.

This message was edited Saturday, Apr 6th 11:52 AM

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Ha, I just got to this! Isn't it darling? My five year old granddarling loves anything about aliens, and has introduced herself and her parents as "the alien family". No one knows why, and we're not sure we want to. She also loves anything pink, as does her grandmother,(PopPop, me). So I asked Flowox to create a pink car with two aliens in it and put hearts on the car. Without checking the card, I think the caption is "Hey, little alien, will you be my valentine? We make quite a pair." I will write a note inside, as it's a fully folded kind. Thanks for coming through for me, Flowox!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

That's cute!!

"eyes"

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Hey, what can I say............I aim to please........LOL

This message was edited Sunday, Feb 10th 6:31 PM

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Flowox, that is so cute. Showed one of my five GD, the youngest and she loved it. My two GSs will like it , too.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I am becoming so spoiled to having Susan pick up my drift and create cute graphics for me. Somehow, it's just not the same when I buy the mass produced ones. Of course, I'm thinking about asking her to help design the wedding stationery items when Jo and El announce. (See thread- Goldville and its secrets, hehehe).

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

That is cute, Susan. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images