Scrapbooking page

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

One of the pages I did for our youngest daughter...

one kiss from Grandpa and one kiss from Daddy. She was all of a few hours old at this point.

Thumbnail by smiln32
Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

What a darling page!

Thanks. I'm just learning, so I'm happy when one of them turns out ok. :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I like that, especially the repetition of the heart shapes. That's really neat. :) I want to get our scanner up and running so I can post some of my pages here, too; maybe that will motivate me to work on my scrapbook more!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Beautiful Page! I love it. As a used-to-be scrapbook consultant, can I ask you to add one more thing? Journaling! There's room off to the sides of both heart shaped photos,(within the heart shadows),to add a little journaling about dates, feelings and comments. You could also add a little traced heart shape to journal in. Those will be so very important many years from now. These books are created for future generations, and the journaling is so very important.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox. It is a beautiful page. I love it and printed it out for my scrapbook file. I will use it if I ever get a grandkid. I'm not in a hurry though at this point. LOL! I just like to see lots of journaling. Pictures can speak a 1,000 words, but when our great, great, great grandkids look at them, I think it's important to give them a little info too.

I'm really wishing for a digital camera or a scanner so I can share some of my pages with you. I love scrapbooking.

Joan

I do write on some of my pages. I also use different computer programs (Creating Keepsakes, Powerpoint, etc) and type what I want to say, then print it off in colors that match the page I'm working on. Some pages I just like to leave as "images" and the feelings they evoke. I have another page I'll show you which is also neat.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images