Faith plaque

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

I am trying to decide about which craft idea to present at the round-up in June. This is one idea. It's a wood plaque, painted, stenciled and wire with a bow attached. Pretty easy to do (and understand directions) and I might even get the guys to pay attention as it requires power tools and wood. :) Look at this idea and the keepsake book idea and see which one you'd like to know more about. Then, I'll type up the directions and get some samples together to demonstrate. Thanks.

Thumbnail by smiln32
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Man, I really wish we could go to the round-up! You guys are going to have such a good time together...Well, maybe next year. I like this, but I would love the memory book in the other thread even more. But that's because I take pictures like the world is ending tomorrow, LOL! :)

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Where's HOPE and CHARITY?

(Maybe hanging by loops from FAITH?)

You can be as creative as you want to be with this. That's the beauty of it. Gee, I might have to just bring both, huh?

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

I like that very much, darius!!! Very much, indeed!

"eyes"

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

I think you should do both!
I'll give up my time slot to learn how to do both of these great projects.

GrannyLois,

Oh, no you don't. Whatever you are doing with your time slot is surely better than this. I'll tell you what, though. I will bring the directions for both printed on paper, so anyone who is interested will have what they need to make both.

If time allows (never enough of that, eh?), I hope to make some extra keepsake books for folks to have/trade for/buy even if they want a lot. Just never know if I can accomplish what I'd like to. With growing season upon us, I may just spend the next three months outside. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images