justmeLisa's absence

I got an E-mail from Lisa last night - she's offline. She wrote:

"Dave and Trish, this is horrible...my computer died! I will not be able to see anything for at least a week. No DG!!!AAAAAHHHHHH! I'll never survive...I am getting a whole new hard drive from Gateway and I am off line till then....please tell everyone. I will miss you all so much. Don't have too much fun without me! Shaking my head in disbelief and sadness..."

Dave

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

This is truly terrible. Don't they have cyber cafe's in Louisiana? A local library where she can log in? Something? She will be missed. Maybe we could all send Gateway personal e-mails to hurry this thing up!

(Zone 7a)

Poor Lisa
Daves #1 fan without a computer for a whole week!! Something like that should have happened to someone like Lisa!
At least when she gets back on it will be like Christmas checking all the new posts!!

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Be careful what you wish for, it may come true..didn't Lisa wish just a few days ago for Dave to ban her so she could get work done?...Gateway did it instead..lol. Anyway, I'll miss Lisa, for she's a wonderful and uplifting member. Hang in there Lisa!
Trish :)

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I miss you already Lisa *sniff* I hope your not going to long. Hurry Gateway. Enjoy the outside and take care of the maters!!!!!!!
HURRY BACK!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Oh my, poor Lisa is having DG withdrawals and here we are having all the fun! She will get a lot of gardening done, then sit up all night catching up on posts when she gets the computer fixed. Be careful what you wish for Lisa. I bet she will find a way to get here, she found a way to email Dave and Trish, she can do this! Hi Lisa!!

This message was edited Saturday, Mar 24th 10:10 PM

southeast, NE

Hope you're not getting the shakes yet, Lisa, from your withdrawals! We're missing you!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Lisa my good friend, I miss you already and your emails. Hurry back pleaaase!! :-)

Toston, MT(Zone 4a)

I'm really looking forward to all your "catchup" posts!
Hurry back!!
Heidi

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Hope Gateway can do it in double quick time. Hurry back Lisa!!

Moorestown, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh poor JML! You are soooo missed! We all feel for you....withdrawal is a terrible ordeal! :-)

Hopefully you'll be back online in no-time! For what it's worth, DH (who's a computer geek) says that Gateway has the best time of all the manufacturer's......so maybe your withdrawals won't be too severe! :-) We'll be here for you when you return to welcome you back with open arms!

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

Oh Lisa, you are SOOO missed here! Hope you are back soon!! Julie

Powhatan, VA(Zone 6b)

Even though I am new, I miss you too Lisa. I hope it was a computer virus that crashed your hardrive. It sounds like some people here have been experiencing a little of that. You should never open an attachment in your email if you don't know the sender.

Everyone have a great day. It is going to warm up a bit here today. Still, it will be below normal though.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

Whaaaaaaaaa! I miss Lisa. *sniff *sniff :(

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Thank you folks for all the nice words. It was like getting a 'big' huge when I read all this! I am glad to be back with my friends. Lisa

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images