Stained Glass - "Friendly Bugs" Garden Stakes

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is another of my stained glass projects - I call them "Friendly Bugs". I have sold them at Festivals & Plant sales.

Thumbnail by Azalea
Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

gorgeous!!!

(Zone 5a)

You did a great job, they are lovely.I am just droling over the butterflies lol

Mason, MI

Wow! Cool! :-)

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Azalea, would you believe I just ordered some of these today? The son of one of the guys @ the Farm, is selling them & other things for a school fundraiser. I thought they were "cute as a bug's ear"! Yours look alot like them.
Some people are just so talented. I can't do anything that imaginative. I just count real good.

This message was edited Thursday, Feb 28th 11:20 PM

Crossville, TN

They are so lovely!! Jo

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

oops - posted twice!

This message was edited Thursday, Feb 28th 11:56 PM

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Smockette, are the ones you ordered Glass?? I drew these out myself, I guess there are not too many ways you can do a "Lady Bug", lol.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm not sure. Will try & ck the book tomorrow. I just noticed how colorful yours were & on those long "rods" like the ones in the book that I ordered, & even the Lady Bug, too.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow these are beautiful.I love them.I bet you sell allot of them.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Ok, now I'm determined.........I wanna learn too. Those are sooo cool. Is it hard to learn how to do stained glass stuff like that?

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Flo - not hard to learn. You just need the space to work and equippment. There are lots of 'little" things you need, but the most expensive item, and it is a must is a good grinder. Don't know what they cost today, but mine was $150. about 12 years ago.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Sorry I meant to say I would ck Monday.
You have mail.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

so cute!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images