Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

squirrel must have gotten marker. thanks!

Thumbnail by tiG
New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

it looks like shasta daisy.....or maybe I wrong. I have plenty of in my garden. or maybe wildflower???

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I have lots of shastas, and it doesn't look like the ones I have had for a long time. I did get this in trade last year, so perhaps it's another sort.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

the leaves also resembles chicory???

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

It could be some sort of mum - chrysanthemum. I have a couple hardy ones here but I bet there are many that are hardy for you. Remember planting any? ;o)

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

The leaves resemble wild violets, and asters.

"eyes"

Hanover, PA(Zone 6a)

it looks like valerian also

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

LOL! Geez tiG... It could be anything! what do you want it to be?

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Tig: Did I happen to send you a valarian baby, in our trade last year. Anyway, I'm with Troy, it looks like valarian.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I don't remember valarian unless I got the labels mixed up. shoot, I don't know LOL!!! I'll just leave it and see. I know I got it near the end of summer, and I had already planned the colors of that bed, so whatever it is it was marked pink blue or purple. ....... I think :)

This message was edited Monday, Mar 18th 10:36 PM

Hanover, PA(Zone 6a)

tig

please take pics of it for us when it flowers

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I will. I looked at all the above mentioned plants, and it doesn't look like any of those.

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Maybe Ox Eye daisy, but they are white like Shastas, just not as tall. I have some with leaves verey similar.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

TiG, it's a scabiosa, Blue Butterfly, or maybe the Pink one(can't remember it's name right now).

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Wonderful!!!!!!! that would have been something I planted in that bed! thank you thank you. And it probably came from you! almost all of my front beds are from you :)

Norwalk, IA(Zone 5b)

it is a scabiosa..probably butterfly blue..its not the white form it makes a much more robust plant

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

It looks a lot like my purple cone flower does right now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.