Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Water Gardens: pond fish..doing ok!

Communities > Forums > Water Gardens
bookmark
Forum: Water GardensReplies: 1, Views: 262
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Roselaine
North Vancouver, BC
(Zone 8a)

March 30, 2002
3:17 AM

Post #25845

Last week I purchased three outdoor pond fish for the haf barrel set up in my garden room, I had mentioned..they are surviving and poking their little heads up for food..the water is clear and they like it..some parrots feather and duck weed for now! rounded-off coral, shells, rocks and gravel on the bottom of the pond, places for them to hide in...my grand-daughter named them, Dorothy, Toto and Elmo! Elaine
SLEDDER
Pittsburgh, PA
(Zone 6a)

April 2, 2002
5:10 PM

Post #236000

Sounds very nice. Before I had my larger pond I would bring my fish inside for the winter. Poor little things...I kept them in a big ugly blue tub. I felt so sorry for them but they survived quite easily. I didn't even feed them every day and they were still happy. "T" :)

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Water Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lotus/Kitty Litter Mardell 36 Jun 21, 2011 5:29 AM
This is my waterpond before we started the new construction! TraciS 9 Feb 19, 2008 1:35 PM
No Pump Water Garden gardening101usa 4 Mar 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Easy and inexpensive pond... BigDaddy99 85 Aug 8, 2008 11:05 PM
How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update! judycooksey 364 Jul 24, 2014 8:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America