Hypertufa

Seward, AK

Check out this container I made this last month.

Thumbnail by ceeadsalaskazone3
Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Looks great - another project I must pursue!!!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

I love these - gottta do it!!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Hi, Azalea: Isn't this cool! Ceeads is always doing cool stuff, and since she just lives down the street, I should be getting into this too, but it hasn't happened! I may have to trade here for a couple of these to get started! Plants for planters! Where are you, Ceeads??

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

I've seen this several times on TV, but always to miss the exact recipe. Once I did copy it on a napkin tho & lost it. I got it in my head that it was called Tuffaluffa, LOl, so I couldn't even look it up. I've been wanting to do these for so long, it's finally warm enough now for me to keep the mess outside - Can't wait til tomorrow!!

Thanks for your help!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Hi, Azalea: Here's that thread again: http://davesgarden.com/showthread/221361.html

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL, ask and ye shall receive, I know now I won't lose it. I printed out the recipe and will put it in plain view for the duration - I don't dare put it in a safe place, Lol!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

I think Ceeads is working on another recipe, as well, but since she doesn't seem to be POSTING!!!! You might try emailing her from her homepage for more info.

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Good idea Weezi - thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.