Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

These are my Mom's Koi. She just started feeding them last week and boy are they hungry! She doesn't have any Koi food yet so they are eating Cheerios :~) I will definitely be putting my pond in this year when we find the time. Can't wait!

Lana

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
(Zone 8a)

Nice Koi...I have one like the orange one that weighs about 3 lbs or more! I had one like the pretty yellow one but something got it! :(

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Fair warning....once you start you'll be hooked on ponding. LOL "T" :)

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Oh I've been hooked for 7 years since Mom and I put hers in. The pond went in spring of 95 and I was married fall of 95 in her yard. My favorite wedding pic is by the pond. Dh and I have owned our property for 3 years but there were many things to get done on 10 acres plus buying livestock and such which put a pond at the bottom of a priority list. But now my Mom took it upon herself to buy us a pump and says WE WILL be putting in a pond this year. LOL Like I'm going to argue with that!

Lana

(Zone 8a)

Lana...are you going to use a liner for the pond? The best place I found for prices is justliners.com...I would recommend them... they are located in Arkansas as for the shipping info!

Hope this helps!
Rebecca

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the info Rebecca. :~)

Lana

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

We Mommies can be very persistent that way... lol "T" :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images