Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Pets: Doggy Tongue :)

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 6, Views: 61
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Evert
Helsinki
Finland
(Zone 4b)

May 25, 2002
2:27 PM

Post #30456

Isn't that a funny tongue? :} This is our friend's dog, called Jassu (officially Jade...)

Thumbnail by Evert
Click the image for an enlarged view.

REDROSE
New Iberia, LA
(Zone 9a)

May 25, 2002
4:26 PM

Post #267990

Oh so cutie pie, Love this dog , Does is Yorkie Terrier? It is pretty name also has shiny hair. So when we got married almost buy this but not bought a Siberian Husky with blue eyes name "Thunder"she died from distemper real bad can't cure had to put her sleep. =( She has silver with white so beautiful dog.

Thank for sharing with us photo.

This message was edited Saturday, May 25th 12:39 PM
Morph
Dayton, OH
(Zone 5a)

May 26, 2002
1:03 AM

Post #268230

Evert, several of my dogs have done that with their tongue, too. It's quite funny and I don't know why they do it. We can't resist putting our finger on it and then they pull it back into their mouths :)
penny4
Salem, OR
(Zone 8a)

May 26, 2002
1:15 AM

Post #268236

Has anyone else seen the dog that is becoming "famous" that has it's little tongue hanging out all the time? Poor thing! It's owner is one of those "New York City" types, and she rescued the dog. It has a neurological problem of some kind. I think I saw it on the "Today Show" while I was recovering from the last surgery, thus I am uncertain of the names involved. :-/ At any rate, she has made books and calenders with photos of her dog, with it's strange tongue constantly hanging out of its mouth about 2 inches, and dressed in little outfits! Very disconcerting!!! But at least she rescued the little thing.
I have a friend with a Yorkie. So sweet! My husband thought this Yorkie, Thunder the Wonder Dog, would make a great traveling companion in our travel trailer. So he was teasing me and our German Shepherd, Thor, about trading Thor for Thunder (yeah, yeah I know - Thor/Thunder...). Thor and I were not amused...LOL
Evert
Helsinki
Finland
(Zone 4b)

May 26, 2002
10:25 AM

Post #268488

Redrose, yes, it is an Yokshire Terrier. :) Very nice one. Thx for comments :9
windsurffer

(Zone 5a)

May 26, 2002
12:27 PM

Post #268515

Jassu is very cute. Is it a boy or a girl?
Evert
Helsinki
Finland
(Zone 4b)

May 26, 2002
12:44 PM

Post #268529

Girl

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America