Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Posting this for Mark. Mark, I posted the foliage on this a few weeks ago. I believe you said you thought it was a praetense. Here it is with a bloom.
Thanks,
Michele

Thumbnail by Badseed
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Mark, I need you. :)

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

He's busy organising a bat, moth and damselfly weekend Badseed, but i'm sure he'll answer when he gets back online.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

That sort of sounds like a ball for critters and bugs. LOL I'll be here when he finds me. Thanks Phil.

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Bad seed can you post another images showing the flower face on and maybe a flatbed scan of a leaf? I dont think it is a Geranium pratense because the leaves dont look right and the flower is too small. going by the image the flower isnt much wider than your finger. is this right?

Mark

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I want to know about the bat thing. I have a bat house and put it up last year but no bats. I put it up according to the directions. It is approx. 16' off ground facing south.

hi Honi

if you mail me your phone number I'll gladly call you later and talk about it. it takes too long to type it here and go into deatil

Mark

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

you will love his brogue!! (did I spell that right?)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Mark, nice to see you! I will try to scan a leaf later today. My scanner is a fickle pain in the whazoo! LOL yes the flower is quite small and the leaves are as big as my outspread hand. Let me ask a question. I did start seeds one year for one called G. Robertanicum or something like that. Is that a possiblilty? I remember the trader saying something along the lines of 'I just cannot find the right spot for it'. This one is quite large.

thanks tiG and it's spelt correctly as far as I know

G robertianum is a small low growing Geranium with really small flowers. The flowers, just went out and measured one, are half an inch across, pink with paler stripes or pure white if you have 'Alba'. it is also very invasive if it likes you as it is the opposite to the shy seeders in cultivation.

this isnt it. The big leaf still looks like a sylvaticum. I'll wait for a better pic of the flower.

Mark

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.