Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

I feel successful now!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

After killing 3 plumeria cuttings, I finally got one to bloom!

Thumbnail by tiG
North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Well, now!!!!!that is quite a feat, tig......everytime I manage to purchase one..this plant must look at me and say..oh no, not her again...same thing happens to me...Elaine

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

It is very pretty and I see plenty more buds.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Way to go tiG!!

Cicero, NY(Zone 5a)

Its beautiful bonnie!I love them!

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

oh i love the pink color i can't wait for my pink to bloom. all my yellow are blooming and they don't have any leaves yet. lol.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Way to go tig, it is beautiful.

Saint Petersburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Great job tiG... got my frist one a few weeks ago at a flea market in a pot already rooted hopping it blooms this summmer.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Good job TiG, you are doing better than me.

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Way to go Tig.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Tig, I am impressed! how is the scent? is it just heavenly?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

well, I don't have a good sense of smell. you have to get right in it, but yes, then it smells good.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

3 blooms today!!!

Norwalk, IA(Zone 5b)

tiG great job..not always easy to bloom these guys..I use to have about 150 plants in my collection..over 42 kinds..and after many dismal seasons I gave them away. :-)

Cicero, NY(Zone 5a)

Eclipse,you love them and want MORE!Just like the brugs!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

6 blooms today!!!! I'll probably never get it to do it again, but after failing with some really easy plants, this made me feel good!!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Do you still want more this fall? I'm going to split them with you and Dee. Hopefully they will branch some this summer so I can give you both some from each of the 5 colors that I have. That is if you still want them. You can let me know sometime. No hurry here.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

you talking to me????????? lordie yes, I love these things!!!! just let me know when to send postage!!! wow, thank you!

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

all you plumeria lovers check this out for me.http://davesgarden.com/showthread/279045.html Thanks

BTW I forgot to say that is a beauty.

This message was edited Saturday, Jun 22nd 10:34 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.