Shoe & his 2 #10's

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Our Shoe is quite the entertainer as many of you know. Had no idea just how good he really is. Said he wrote this song many years ago when he was "on the road". He really should record this and many other songs & stories that he is so full of. If you missed this, you missed one of the highlights of the whole week-end!

Thumbnail by Azalea
Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

Well, not only is he a handsome fella but he's talented too.Sure do wish I was there.

Crossville, TN

'Shoe's song about his "Size 10 feet" was so funny...and his story was.....well, you ain't gonna believe this.....GREAT! Jo

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

The kids liked that song better than just about anything. Funny thing, too, about that story. Bethany asked me on the way home, "Can you REALLY turn a bear inside out?" :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

ROTF! That's great, Carla!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

If I can say one thing, Shoe is a man of his word! He bribed me to go and when I showed up, he kept his end of the deal! LOL

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

This is one man everyone on DG needs to meet. And he can tell stories like no other.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

The song was great and so was the stories he had everybodies attention even the kids. Thats a good story entertainer. (even if he did try to embarrass me and it didn't work).lol

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

I was hoping someone would take a picture of this. Just looking at it makes me feel as if I am still sitting there! It really captures the moment.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Ya'll ain't right! Mercy me!
There I am, boney legs and all!
But hey, at least I didn't fall down while doing all that! I'm sure Michelle/Badseed would've liked that part tho, eh?

By the way folks, Bethany came up to me wanting another story (or wanting me to tell the same one again)...I missed my que, I could've told her and the other kids/adults stories all nite! My loss.

Why it reminds me of the time I weren't no bigger than a piece of pollen stuck between the toes of a bumble bee....
But nawww...never mind, you ain't gonna believe this part anyway! τΏτ

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images