Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Here's a closeup of Mel :o)
She sure does know how to do macrame. Thanks for teaching everyone :o)

Thumbnail by flowox
Crossville, TN

Another sweetie!! Jo

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

I ditto that Jo. Thanks Mel and DH for the music arrangements! Altho I didn't sing (was being polite to ya'll ya know) I stood nearby and listened! Also glad to have come home w/the DG Songbook!
Thanks Mel, ya'll did good!!!

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Melody is such a sweet and wonderful person and her mom is great too! I wish I could have spent more time with them. They are both so talented!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Melody is a real sweetie.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Melody is someone I am proud to call "friend". She is really a super person as well as being cute as can be. Her mother is a very special lady and I am glad I had a bit of time with her a few months ago to really get to know her and learn all about quilting history, techniques, etc. Two great ladies,and Mel's DH is really special too. Didn't we all enjoy his guitar picking? The guy is good! Thanks for entertaining us at the campfire, Keith. And...thanks for getting my DH back to singing again.

This message was edited Sunday, Jul 7th 12:19 AM

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

mel, I've always been intimidated (and still am) by your knowledge on heirlooms, tomatoes, well the list could go on and on. I never figured you for such a sweet wonderful friendly easy to talk to person. But you are.
And you were soooooooooooo great teaching us hands on macrame! I was really impressed with how quick you got us all going and we really learned!
thanks so much for being you

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Awwwwwww shucks ya'll...now I'm embarrassed.

Ya'll are pretty special folk too!

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Melody,

It was such a delight to meet you. Your generosity was overwhelming.

(Zone 5a)

Sorry that I missed it but it is still nice to meet you, maybe next year we'll get to meet in person.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images