Thank You Everyone for Sharing Pictures :)

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

This is really great to see your pictures! Everyone looks so happy & relaxed... Good weather, too(?), it seems. We missed you & welcome back!!!

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Thank you all! This is almost like being there. Now, if we can only get 'Shoe to make and post an audio recording of the song about his feet it would be perfect! LOLOL!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

OH YES!!! thank you - I feel like I was there....

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

These pictures are great. I have looked at everyone one of them and truly wish I could have come. I guess us westerners will just have to try a get together for ourselves.

BTW, I don't see any pictures of SoCal....ooops, I guess I didn't make it. giggle!

Donna

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Agreed with all above......
Thank You for the pics, it must have been a real laugh.

All the best

Wintermoor

Plymouth, MI(Zone 6a)

It is really fun looking at all the pictures ...Hope there are more to come. Thanks for posting.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I've got some pictures, but will wait a day or so until the posting dies down a bit for another round!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Thank you, all, for the pictures! Incentive to make it to the next one for sure! Glad everyone had a great time.

Looks like this is a really fun group and these pictures sure reveal a lot!!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

farmerD, we'll have to meet up sometime!! where are you? lots of us here in the southeast, and we manage to get together all the time. And yes, it's the best group!!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Welcome farmerD to DG. Yep, great bunch of folks here! Where are you? Local? (to me??)
Jump right in, don't be shy!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images