Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Miss Generous herself...

Thumbnail by smiln32
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I was so absolutely thrilled to meet Cala! She is so sweet and cute and soft spoken. I knew I would love her and I did! Her daughter is the same too and I enjoyed getting to meet them! She even took in me and five daughters for the night. :) We all had a great time.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Great picute of a great person.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

isn't she?? oh Roz, I wish you could see her gardens! I didn't make pictures at her house, we'll have to bug her to do it. She's blessed cause she's so sharing and sweet!

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Cala is one of sweetest and one of the most generous persons I have ever met. I wish we would have had enough time to stop at her house. I can only imagine what her gardens look like!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Her gardens are awesome! I had never seen so many big wonderful plants in all my life, until we stopped at her nursery, then her home! I was just in awe!! She is certainly in the right business. LOL After we cooled off in the pool and things calmed down, I did take pics of her gardens. I will post them once my hubby transfers them from the laptop to my computer. :)

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Cala ain't nuttin but the best! Altho we didn't make it to her house on Sunday (wanted to hit the road and head back to the hills!) I sure came close to it! (A few more minutes of asking and I sure would've caved in! She even tried to get Alex begging to go there!)
Also, Cala let us use her cell phone to call home and check in...said she had umpteen million free minutes on it! I think Lauren uses it more than she does tho! (Lauren said she was gonna call Alex first chance she got!)
Thanks Calla for keeping us out of hot water! Being able to call home and check in was a great blessing!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Cala is a beauty inside and out. We spent the night with her before heading home. WE had a great time. Her gardens are beautiful. I took lots of pics but they are not on my digitial I took the film to get devloped when I get it back I will be posting pics. lol Cala and Lauren will always have a big place in my heart.Thanks Cala for everything.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Cala is without a doubt, the most sharing, caring, loving individual I have ever met. She's like the energizer bunny, she keeps giving, and giving, and giving. God will bless her all the days of her life!!

"eyes"

(Zone 5a)

Cala I can say I think your one of the nicest people I haven't met lol, but hope to meet in the future.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

This angel has to be at the top of the list of people I wanted to meet. You all are describing her exactly as I pictured her. Somehow, though, she reminds me of Badseed. Both are sweet, pretty, smart, generous, cute, talented, nice, personable, good people. I can't seem to find all the words to describe how I think of them, but I sure wish I had been able to go since they both were there.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Well Ms. Aimee, that is the ultimate compliment! Cala is sure one of the nicest, most generous people I have ever met in my life. I am sure I pale in comparison, but it is a great compliment!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Enough already, this halo is getting all worn out from all the polishing!! You guys sure have given me a reputation to live up to!! Jo, Aimee and all you guys are the greatest, you inspire me to be more giving.

(Zone 5a)

Awww dear lady let me say you wear it well, and all of it is true so just buck up and take your up and comings lol....you deserve it :}

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images