Shoe and TiG

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

What can I say two wonderful people in the same picture. I was so thrilled to finally meet you both .

Thumbnail by mystic
Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

me too

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

What a great picture of two great people! It was wonderful to see Shoe again and I am so glad I got to meet Tig. She is such a sweetie!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I could just gush and gush here! tiG is absolutely a sweetheart! She is so sweet and pretty and quite passionate about her granddaughter. I wish I could have spent more time with her!
And Shoe! What does one say about Shoe?! LOL I think I hugged him hard enough to break ribs! He is soft spoken and gentle with an infectious smile and sense of humor! To see him with his daughter is to see a great father! She is a beautiful little girl. :) I had a good time harassing him and hope I didn't embarrass him too much. LOL
These are two wonderful people!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Badseed...you can't fool an old fool! Nor can you embarrass one!
I too liked meeting tiG! She's a down home person! Great smile, sparkling eyes, wonderful aura about her! Hope I didn't bore her too much talking to her! (I thoroughly enjoyed this get-together!)
As for you Mystic!...next time give me warning when taking my pic!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Shoe, you couldn't bore anyone!!! I'm glad I got a few minutes of your time, and I'd love to have you and Alex down anytime you're in this part of GA~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images