Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I just couldn't get over her!! (and she is a sweetheart) Nana, I'm so glad you came!

Thumbnail by tiG
Sykesville, MD(Zone 7b)

I'm glad she got to come... =D I wish I could have. Next time!

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

I am so glad I got to meet Nana. Her yard art is beautiful too! If she didn't have a nametag on she would have had me guessing for hours who she was!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I think we were all expecting some little old frail granny to show up! LOL Every one was shocked to see such a spunky, wonderful Nana show up. I was thrilled to meet her! Glad to have finally hugged her neck. :)

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

What a sweetheart she is even though she had everyone fooled. LOL

Knoxville, TN

ooooooo go on.....I got so many hugs my ol neck is sideways
badseed was beautiful,,and her girls are darlins my dh fell
in love with # 2 lol,,and TIG was t greatest youngin i ever
met, a real filly..lol and her dh made my DH feel welcome.
and granny is not a granny but a beauty and I look forward to seeing her this fall,,,vic was a doll her dh and mine hit it off great and she gave me more pats and hugs than i had in a year,,,SHOE is a beautiful caring person an I only wish I COULD HAVE HAD 3 DAYS just to talk to him,my dh liked him too.and dave was a great king walking around and spending time with everyone making them feel really welcome
and I am sure Queen TRISH is the same, gw an gh are great
an eyes is a doll....that little heather is a doll and made me feel loved...i am overthemed at the kindness an love of so many people mystic an cala loaded me down with plants as well as letting me dumpster dive and last of all CAla
made my dh feel less shy by talking an eating dinner at
ther table while I was table hopping,,,georgia clay was a doll and mike an tim gave me so much i had to run a hide from them, flox gave me the kitchen sink lol [[[[nana]]]]

This message was edited Tuesday, Jul 2nd 5:03 PM

This message was edited Tuesday, Jul 2nd 5:37 PM

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Sheesh! Nana, you been playing games with us all this time? LOL! Someday girlfriend, I AM going to meet you. Love ya! I just gotta figure out a way.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

nana!...You tricked us all! Why you ain't no granny! I gots shoes older than you, er, I think...well maybe somewhere...uhhh.,,, well maybe they ain't mine, but I got 'em here abouts where-ever!
Folks, nana gave me a jar of "hillbilly bubble bath"...sweetly decorated with a little woman on top of a decorated jar! (and inside was a handfull of BEANS!) (I reckon the instructions were to "eat contents, then jump in the tub".)
She's a beautiful lady! A pleasure to be around. But ya know what?
She ain't right! ;>)
τΏτ

Knoxville, TN

lolo oooooo so you firgured out I ain't right hun...lol
that;s why we hit it off shoe.....lolol [[[[nana]]]]]

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Nana, why did we all have the impression you were an older gal?????? did you put that notion in our head???

It's nice to meet you, and it sure sounds like you all had a ball.

(Zone 5a)

Nana you little sneak, you had me thinking that you were a little old lady, I guess you fooled us all lol, it is so nice to meet you.

Knoxville, TN

oooooo it was DR.Cala's spring tonic ....I ran over to her house Friday NIGHT while she was a eaten chicken in crossville....she needs to bottle that stuff.if u look real close at my picture you can see that I drunk so much, my belly was still swollen.....lol wonder what she puts in that jug,,,,,it said [Give one drink a day to ol plarents
or was that plants .....????hummmmm my eyes have been a
feeling like I got a angel trumpet bloom coming out ?????????and i am still a peein green,[[[nana]]]

Crossville, TN

OH Nana......I hope you didn't drink an overdose of that Elixar...she hasn't really tested it on humans yet....You might start "spitting them out" like Badseed!!! Jo

(Zone 5a)

Lol Nana your such a hoot, and I do love your sense of humor. I do hope to meet you at the next one, or maybe you can come to the Ohio round up, we would sure love to have you. Then I could steal some of your(look young)secrets.
Is that a bud I see on you elbow lol.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images