Wall hangings from Pebble (door prizes)

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

Pebble gave me several handfuls of beautiful wall hangings for the round-up. I have a feeling she would love to know who got them. So how about letting her know here on this thread.

Like she told me to do, I picked out two for our home. Thanks, Pebble, we love them! You won't be able to put pix on this thread, so maybe everybody can just try to describe the one they won. Thanks all!

Here's a picture of ours.

Thumbnail by GrannyLois
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Pebble was not at the Roundup and I was both schocked and amazed to have won one of her lovely decorations! It was so extremely generous of her to put forth that kind of time and sharing when she couldn't even be there. I have a lovely western one in beige and burgundy with cowboy boots. :)
THANKS PEBBLE!!!

bump to the top

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Pebble... I was one of the lucky ones, too! The wall hanging I got from you is a black background with hot peppers on it. I love it, and plan to hang it in my kitchen next to a print of a red lobster coming out of a pot. THANKS!

Crossville, TN

Pebble...I must admit to the truth here...I cheated....! I helped Lois put them in bags with your name in them. I fell in love with a Southwestern pattern you had done...sooo...I put a wee X on that bag...the FIRST time my name was drawn I rushed over to pick that bag. It will grace the walls of my Arizona home. Thank you so much!! Jo

Crossville, TN

PEBBLE,
I TOO WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES TO RECEIVE YOU GIFT...IT HAD
COWBOYS ON IT. WILL SEND TO MY NEPHEW IN ARIZONA FOR HIS
ROOM SINCE IT IS ALSO DONE IN RED....AGAIN THANK YOU
TNMOM

bumping to the top

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

These are beautiful! I didn't see them there - wow! :)

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

I was lucky enough to get one too Pebble it's so pretty I got a cream colored one with cowboy boots on it. What great work you do. What would have been better was if you where there in person. Hugs

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I'm glad you all enjoyed them. Thank you for your kind words.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Roadrunner, I was making these for a store in Arizona...Isnt that funny that they will end up in that area. They specifically wanted southwest and cowboy themes, these were some that were leftover.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

pebble.............I love them, but none came back to TX..so tell me what ya want me to bring ya for one??

"eyes"

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

eyes,.....I will make one especially for you!!!
just give me some ideas.........so that I can tailor it to your tastes....

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

I love roses, and florals, in Burgandy, Forrest Green, and Navy Blues.............or Strawberries for my kitchen! Thank you sweetie!!

"eyes"

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

lol - I just sent you an e-mail....
I will go thru my fabrics and see what all I have.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I won one also. It was red and beautiful. What a talent. Thanks Pebble and I will treasure it and think of you often.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Jim, thank you - I am glad you got one.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Pebble my computer has been down and I am at the library or I would have already thanked you. Be glad when I get it back. May be two weeks or so. Harddrive went out after the modem got hit. I think it was a virus on the harddrive and lightning on the modem. I sure miss the heck out of all you wonderful people. I came to the library last week and couldn't get through on Dave's. It had something to do with cookies. Thanks again.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Jim, I had wondered what happend to you. I thought maybe you were traveling or something. I tried to get online to dave's fromsan francisco, and I couldnt get on either, same thing about the cookies, and I dont know enough about computers to figure it out, so I didnt try after that.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images