Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Mail Call!: Tuesday

Communities > Forums > Mail Call!
bookmark
Forum: Mail Call!Replies: 14, Views: 127
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
AuntyB
Ashland, OH
(Zone 6a)

October 25, 2000
12:12 AM

Post #60

Well, I don't actually think this is something to BRAG about, but... I got three big envelopes in the mail today! The down side of that is, they were all returns coming back to me! :-( (does that count for this mail call???) *lol*
I tried sending some 5x7 padded manilla envelopes in those long, "normal" envelopes (folded them in half)...and the Post Office wasn't going for it. They said they wouldn't even "hand" process them. (or whatever that's called!) I had enough postage to cover the weight, but the P.O. said they don't do "odd" shaped envelopes. So, now I've folded up those padded envelopes and put them each inside ANOTHER padded envelope (using 6 padded envelopes total)...plus re-stamping everything. I sure hope they go thru this time, or my hubby's going to have a tizzy! Went thru over three books of stamps within the last 4 days for seed trades and he's NOT impressed! *S* Anyway...How does everyone else mail those 5x7 padded manilla envelopes so the other person can use them to send those bigger seeds back to you? Help!

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Mail Call! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Chris-Buried Treasures Moodene 49 Oct 5, 2007 10:06 PM
Lg. pots to put in your garden ChiaLea 7 Dec 13, 2009 7:15 PM
problems with post office Spider07 13 Jul 5, 2010 7:38 AM
I thought this forum was about mail Pinita 5 Jun 2, 2008 8:33 PM
Calling NatureWalker!!! Sequee 1 Feb 1, 2008 10:54 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America