Look at This Master Piece

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

Melody's mom gave a wonderful demonstration and talk on making these fantastic blankets.

Thumbnail by justdot
Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

This was an awesome, awesome quilt. The tree is made up of gathered circles. Inside each gathered circle is an antique gold button. There are rays going out from the tree to the edge of the piece. Truly a Christmas heirloom.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

That is truly a beautiful work of art. Melody's Mom is a wonderful person who is a truly talented quilt artisan. She really has a lot to teach everyone concerned with the history and making of quilts. She is delightful and it is easy to see where Melody gets her precious personality. Speaking of Melody, she and her hubby Keith are one of the cutest couples around. They are soooo nice.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Melody's mom showed my mom and I some of her quilt work and it's just awesome, it's beyond anything describable. So much dedication and love into each and every piece. It's truly priceless and beautiful is just not a good enough word to describe her work

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Virginia, I want to throw my thanks in again for taking time to bring all your stuff and share with us! I will be using this technique this winter when the days grow short and cold.

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

I am so glad that Virginia volunteered to be one of our speakers. The quilt was beautiful! Although I can't sew a lick, she had me thinking that maybe I could learn to make one after all. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Very pretty! By Gathered up circles are you refering to yo-yo's? Hmmm, I can do that! Nice project for those sewing scraps!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Yep,they're yo-yos.She belongs to a yo-yo club.They make all sorts of things using them.

(Zone 5a)

I love quilting and this one is a beauty, thanks for sharing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images