A Big Stick

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

...for a big guy, big as in great that is.
Shoe was presented with a walking stick autographed by the Roundup DGer's.

Thumbnail by justdot
Crossville, TN

"Speak softly (which he does), but carry a big stick"!! Jo

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

What a wonderful, charismatic man this is in real life, also!! So good to meet you 'Shoe!!

"eyes"

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Eyes..thanks! Sure was nice to see you there! Hmmm...now what is that around my neck!? Any idea!?
Actually, I realize I could've at least trimmed my beard a bit more and for sure cut my winter hair back a bit! Call me stoopid. Call me lazy. Just don't call my momma! If she knew I was getting my picture too looking like this she'd beat me like a junkyard dawg!
All in all, I had a great time there! And this stick was a trick! They tricked me folks! They tricked me!! I even signed my own stick!!!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Hey, 'Shoe... MY signature really is there too... just in invisible ink! Loved meeting you... sorry we didn't get to talk more, but you were spread pretty thin. (pun intended!)

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

I think shoe was really surprised by the stick. He couldn't get over the fact that he signed it himself thinking it was for somebody else. lol

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

How true mystic! I thought it was for Dave! I was even looking around as I signed to make sure Dave wasn't coming around the corner! Ya'll tricked me!
Darius, nice to finally meet you too! (and you forgot your gourds!) I think we all wish we could've had more talk time w/everyone, I know I do.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images