Gardenhubby!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Howie is so great and always fun to be around! Plus he was so nice to share and help out his friends in a time of need! lol

Thumbnail by mystic
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Howie is SO nice! He is easy and fun to talk to and just a downright good guy! I think he always has a smile on his face. What a sweet guy! GW is SO lucky. :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I am lucky - and blessed. He's a good egg, that Howie. :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Garsh, do you hear that noise? I think it is my head swelling. Always willing to give a friend a helping hand so to speak. LOL

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

You two deserve each other because you are both just the "greatest".

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

When we first got to the retreat, we were early because I didn't realize it was in the Central time zone (just a few miles into it). We pulled up behind this car with Ohio license tags, and all I could see was a man behind the wheel. I thought it was MikePiper at first. As soon as I bent down at the window to say Hi, I saw it was Howie. He looked exactly like the pictures GW has put on here of him.

I enjoyed talking to him and getting to know him (also Kimberley). Howie was a good sport about me teasing him about his lack of Ohio accent and letting me call him Howard.

Kimberley and Howie have a special place in my heart. I love ya, guys!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

They are just the sweetest couple.

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Howie and Kimberly are both super people. They even brought me some Squirt soda pop down from Ohio. It's my favorite, and I hadn't had any in about four years. Thank you Howie and Kimberly!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

You're welcome! Seems like you always crave something when you can't have it. You'll have to ration it for yourself now, LOL. No Squirt binges! ;)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Nice photo! I unfortunately didn't get to talk to Howie much at all, Just got to get a nice hug before we left for home ( My loss) He seemed so nice for just the few minute's that I got to see him and his other half 'gw'has such a fantastic 'down-to-earth' personality! Someone I felt really comfortable talking to ( even if it was only for a few moments here and there ) You's two make a great pair, And I'm happy to have met you!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Hah! Great pair for sure! I got to sleep next to them! Uh, er, wait folks...don't get excited! Their TENT was next to ours! We hit it off like experts! Why, between the two of us, me and Howie make the best camp coffeee for miles around! And one nite that curmudgeon kept me up till two a.m. sipping sodas and fishing! Mercy me!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hmmmmmm. Good sodas, too.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Very good sodas.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Hey ya'll...notice Howie is now Howie? Not Gardenhubby? I wonder what other name he could've picked? Hmmmm....τΏτ

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Hey Howie, you sure look happy....sounds like you all had a marvelous time at the round up.
great picture Howie, your smile must light up a room when you enter, do your eyes twinkle when you smile?

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I don't know about the twinkling eyes. You will have to ask GW about that.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

They do, they do. Some times more than others. ;)

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I had a feling that his eyes twinkled......thanks for confirming gardenwife, and what about yours GF, do you have twinkling eyes too?

(Zone 5a)

So nice to meet you Howie, and I am looking forward to seeing you and GW soon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images