Suggestion for Sharing Prints of Pictures

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Dave told me you can get 3.5x5" prints from Wal-Mart.com for 22-cents each. He just uploads his digital pictures there and orders the prints he wants. Here's their photo center online: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?path=0%3A5426&dept=5426&cat=5426 If you order pictures there and pick them up yourself at your local Wal-Mart store, there is no shipping cost, either.

If those of us who have digital pictures could upload them to Wal-Mart's site, we could just order copies of the ones we want for ourselves. What do you think?

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

What are some other online album/sharing sites you've used and enjoyed? What are their prices like for prints? And do you have to register with the site to view and download and/or order prints? These would all be considerations. I guess we could all just upload them wherever we felt comfortable and then share the link to the album(s) here in this thread.

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

I print all of my photos at home.

Anyone who wants my photos can download them, too. Or, if I have to upload them to Wal-mart's site for others to share, I can do that too, if anyone is interested.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Unfortunately, all my pictures were just taken at computer screen resolution and would not make good prints. I should remember to change the resolution when taking photos I might want to print.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

You can print small pictures from those taken at 640x480. Worth a try. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images