Profile of Courage: Badseed

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Anyone who braves mountain interstates in a van full of five little girls deserves to be profiled. So here's Michele's profile. ;)

Thumbnail by gardenwife
Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

I have much admiration for Badseed. What a troop of little princesses she has!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

She sure deserves a pat on the back she was scared to death to make the trip but she pulled it off.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Ah yes, Peapod Puckerbutt is a paradigm of prowess.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh I love it..........she really did us proud!!!

"eyes"

Crossville, TN

She is so beautiful...is it any wonder the babies are gems? Jo

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

LOLOLOLOL, GW! Thanks for the chuckle! (And the profile ~ Michele's my new hero.)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I came, I saw, I conquered! LOL Now I am being treated for anxiety attacks and acid reflux. Argh! Um, I would not expect me to show up at the Texas one. Giggle

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

The Texas one? Hmmm...dare I even think of encouraging you to come!!!??? You trickster!! If I can make it then you can! (But I ain't sure I'm gonna sing, play guitar and STAND ON ONE LEG at that one!)
(Done met my obligation once...hope that will suffice!)
All in all...glad you showed up! Will see you at the next one, eh? eh???

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Shoe, I love you and all and it was great to see you! BUT, I will never drive that far again and definately not further, even if you stand on your head and do the next round! LMBO

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Aw Badseed, you can stay with me, I'm "almost" halfway, lol.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

hmmm...well, sounds to me like you're gonna hafta drive a short way...just to Mystics! Then let her drive the rest of the way while you relax in the Captains Chair!
And maybe, just MAYBE, if you do I'll let you in on the story of the "Great Tapeworm Epidemic of the Congregation of the Antioch Baptist Church". (I played an important role in that one!) (shhh...it's a secret tho!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images