Shoe & his amazing story stick

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Had to do a little editing to get him and his stick in one picture, and then I got carried away. Here's Shoe, weaving a tale of intrigue. :)

Thumbnail by gardenwife
Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Hey! That looks like an album cover. Good job, GW! Give you any ideas, 'Shoe?

Crossville, TN

Heck....Old Shoe may quit the gardening circuit..and take up the Oprah and Rosie circuit!!! Jo

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Me thinks the 'Shoe could do very well doing audio books! You might wanna listen when drive time isn't rush hour tho...cause it's impossible to hold a splttin' side and the wheel at the same time!!

"eyes"

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Wingnut - the photos I play with are usually the ones which turned out to blurry to use for regular prints. Neither of my pictures of Shoe at the campfire turned out sharp because it was too dim for the camera to pick up. There's so many cool and fun things you can do with the reject shots thanks to software.

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Neat! I'll have to play around with the programs I have someday, whenever I find the time. Kenny's going in for some minor surgery Monday, so when he comes out later that week, I'll be staying in the house most of the time with him. (Not only will he need a nurse-maid, but also someone to sit on him to keep him on the couch! LOL!) I think I'll save that for then. Thanks for the inspiration, Kimberley!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

There's a free photo program which is a lot like Photoshop, only with a few little added goodies. It's called GIMP (GNU* Image Manipulation Program). It used to be only for Linux, but now there's a Windows version of it, which can be found at http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

The original Linux version is at http://www.gimp.org/download.html

* To make it even more confusing, they used an acronym within an acronym. GNU is a recursive acronym for "GNU's Not Unix", and it is pronounced "guh-NEW". Clear as mud!

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

LOL! Thanks for the info, GW!! I really appreciate it. I like playing with pictures sometimes, too, especially now that I have a decent printer so can make my own greeting cards and such. I'm off to take a look...

Thanks again!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Good pic GW. Sorry I didn't get to sign the Story Stick!!

I saw it but didn't know what it was for!!

This message was edited Tuesday, Jul 9th 1:35 PM

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Azalea, I'll bring it to the next roundup, and everyone in the future I can come to! There is plenty of room for your signature!

Knoxville, TN

lol that stick will tell some tales.....[[[[[nana]]]]]]

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images